Puri Oka Beach Bungalows
Nestled in a fishing village where the mountains meet the sea are Puri Oka Beach Bungalows. Located directly on the ocean we offer a different range of accommodation to suit all individual needs and budgets. The spacious rooms sit lazily in their luscious, well established gardens, thus providing a wonderful and tranquil resort literally 20 steps from the beach. The beautiful Balinese style rooms have a fan and fresh hot & cold water showers. They are completely private rooms and most have A/C as standard.
Visit our Rooms & Rates page for more details...
The fabulously placed restaurant sits directly on the ocean front and provides beautifully prepared, locally sourced food and drinks. Our extensive healthy menu boasts a variety of seafood, meat, vegan and vegetarian options. You can also experience a beautiful Balinese sunset while enjoying a tasty appetiser from our new cocktail bar. The restaurant is ideally positioned next to the pool so it is a perfect place to eat, lounge and plunge during your stay!
Day Trips & Excursions
Our very helpful staff can arrange day trips so you can explore the amazing and unspoilt East coast of Bali!
- Hike the largest volcano in Bali, Mount Agung
- Take a boat trip to Virgin Beach or Blue Lagoon
- Discover the mysterious beauty of Ubud
- Famed for its exquisite diving sites, Amed should be on your list
- USS Liberty Wreck Dive in Tulamben
- Visit the 'must see' Gili Islands off the coast of Lombok
- We also offer a private car transfer service to/from the airport
- Explore the historic village of Tenganan
- Are 'Ujung Water Palace' & 'Tirta Gangga Water Temple' on your list?
- It is said that Goa Lawah 'Bat Cave' protects Bali from evil spirits
- Just a short walk past the Lotus Pond on the main street is Gedong Gandhi Ashram, Bali’s oldest Ashram
Other Things To Do
- Go fishing in a traditional Indonesian boat
- Snorkel directly from the beach
- Scuba Diving around the nearby islands
- Paragliding from the hills around Candidasa (seasonal)
- Jump into a boat and visit a nearby surf break (seasonal)
- Trekking amongst the hills and rice paddies
- Visit the temple on monkey mountain
- Witness a spectacular Balinese ceremony
- Rent a motorcycle or bicycle and go explore
- Hit the nearby Gym in Candidasa to keep your levels up
- The shops in the town sell lots of souvenirs, antiques & clothes
- Spas offer many traditional treatments if you need some 'me time'