Australia to Bali for next year only $125 each way ...
Incredible... To get Puri Oka up and running again we are offering 50% off for future bookings if booked in the next 4 months (all tour dates can be changed if needed) Help us a lot to get back to normal... take care and lots of love from all of us at Puri Oka Candidasa
YOGA FOR THE SOUL RETREAT
Puri-Oka Retreat Centre will be hosting this beautiful 5-night, 5-day retreat to unwind, reconnect and restore your soul with guest yoga teacher and facilitator Megan Barton. A relaxing soulful inspired retreat, inviting an authentic experience where you can enjoy the rich cultural and spiritual treasures Bali has to offer. This retreat is for those who need a change of environment and a place to unwind, reconnect and restore. If you’re looking to deepen your practice of yoga and meditation and find the perfect balance of leisure and activity, then this retreat is for you.
Click here for more info
Puri Oka Beach Bungalows
Nestled in a fishing village where the mountains meet the sea are Puri Oka Beach Bungalows. Located directly on the ocean we offer a different range of accommodation to suit all individual needs and budgets. The spacious rooms sit lazily in their luscious, well established gardens, thus providing a wonderful and tranquil resort literally 20 steps from the beach. The beautiful Balinese style rooms have a fan and fresh hot & cold water showers. They are completely private rooms and most have A/C as standard.
Visit our Rooms & Rates page for more details...
The fabulously placed restaurant sits directly on the ocean front and provides beautifully prepared, locally sourced food and drinks. Our extensive healthy menu boasts a variety of seafood, meat, vegan and vegetarian options. You can also experience a beautiful Balinese sunset while enjoying a tasty appetiser from our new cocktail bar. The restaurant is ideally positioned next to the pool so it is a perfect place to eat, lounge and plunge during your stay!
Host Your Retreat With Us...
Puri Oka Beach Bungalows in Candidasa are perfectly designed for hosting all kinds of retreats from Yoga to Spiritual Healing Retreats. Our venue offers all the amenities you will need:
- Upper level, open air yoga/meditation/meeting room/exercise area with beautiful ocean & garden views
- Restaurant equipped for serving your guests food & drinks all day
- We have approximatley 20 rooms with different variations available upon request
- The oceanside swimming pool can be used for Aqua Yoga, fittness workshops & many other activities
- Available all-year-round
Please Contact Us for more details on prices & availability!
Day Trips & Excursions
Our very helpful staff can arrange day trips so you can explore the amazing and unspoilt East coast of Bali!
- Hike the largest volcano in Bali, Mount Agung
- Take a boat trip to Virgin Beach or Blue Lagoon
- Discover the mysterious beauty of Ubud
- Famed for its exquisite diving sites, Amed should be on your list
- USS Liberty Wreck Dive in Tulamben
- Visit the 'must see' Gili Islands off the coast of Lombok
- We also offer a private car transfer service to/from the airport
- Explore the historic village of Tenganan
- Are 'Ujung Water Palace' & 'Tirta Gangga Water Temple' on your list?
- It is said that Goa Lawah 'Bat Cave' protects Bali from evil spirits
- Just a short walk past the Lotus Pond on the main street is Gedong Gandhi Ashram, Bali’s oldest Ashram
Other Things To Do
- Go fishing in a traditional Indonesian boat
- Snorkel directly from the beach
- Scuba Diving around the nearby islands
- Paragliding from the hills around Candidasa (seasonal)
- Jump into a boat and visit a nearby surf break (seasonal)
- Trekking amongst the hills and rice paddies
- Visit the temple on monkey mountain
- Witness a spectacular Balinese ceremony
- Rent a motorcycle or bicycle and go explore
- Hit the nearby Gym in Candidasa to keep your levels up
- The shops in the town sell lots of souvenirs, antiques & clothes
- Spas offer many traditional treatments if you need some 'me time'